Friday 27 January 2017

Thousands of children are missing out school because of these diseases

The same applies to those parents who send their children to kindergarten or after-school program. Vaccines are supposed to prevent the occurrence of mumps, rubella, and other old time diseases. Annual flu shots prevent the spreading of the disease. Have you ever heard of the hand-foot-mouth disease?
_

Adele:
My older brother touched me inappropriately?
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
I don't wanna tell my family because we're really close and my dad might kick my brother out.
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
It's so awkward just looking or talking to him I don't even think he knows that I was awake.
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
He's never done anything like this before & I wouldn't ever think he would.
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
He heard footsteps and knew my mom came home so as soon as my mom opened the door he slid his hand out quickly.
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
I'm assuming he thought I was sleeping so that's why.
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
Then he went back to moving his hand up and down my side on my bare skin.
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
I was still on my phone & after a few minutes he started cuddling with me, again I didn't think much of it because this is just how he is & I thought he was sleeping.
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
Anyways, he began to fall asleep so I turned off the light so he would be more comfortable & laid next to him but at a distance.
(26 January 2017)

Adele:
This isn't unusual as he always does this, it's just how he is.
(26 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment