Friday 27 January 2017

Have you had a moment forced the whole heart to grow or retract?

If so, did you get better or have you never quite recovered from it? Did your father have a heart attack? Were you told as a child how cruel the whole world can be? Who it was that put you here and why? Did anybody really put you here at all? Like how to cope with tragedy and pain?
_

Jonna:
There is now doubt that there is a car available for me to use but my dad does not trust me with it.
(25 January 2017)

Jonna:
My grandma is 92 and can barely use her car anymore, plus she goes away to Florida for half of the year.
(25 January 2017)

Jonna:
I am 17 now and I have had my license for over 6 months.
(25 January 2017)

Kathi:
How can I ask a girl if she likes me along with telling her I like her?
(25 January 2017)

Kathi:
I want things to lead up to it and I don't know how.
(25 January 2017)

Kathi:
She's really sweet, kind, and all but I'm just nervous to ask because I'm never liked back along with me not knowing how to ask or how to bring it up without just going right into it.
(25 January 2017)

Kathi:
I'm 17 male and I just really like this girl that I've been talking to almost everyday.
(25 January 2017)

Ettie:
Could it be because he's not ready?
(25 January 2017)

Ettie:
My crush is giving me mixed signs and could it be because he's not ready yet?
(25 January 2017)

Justina:
Has anyone ever dated a single mother when they were 18-19? If so what was it like and did it work out?
(25 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment