Sunday 8 January 2017

For that reason it captures the American experience as well

The novel is set in early medieval Britain when the Britons and the Saxons are maintaining an uneasy truce. Old foes as cousins, village by village. The dragon has lost his original vigor and proves easy to kill. We must hope God yet finds a way to preserve the bonds between our peoples, yet custom and suspicion have always divided us.
_

Antionette:
It was a horror escape game where you had to solve complex puzzles (like Morse code) to help a kid napped young girl escape a prison cell.
(6 January 2017)

Gertrude:
What does it mean when a girl smacks a guy's butt?
(6 January 2017)

Gertrude:
Especially if she already told him he's not getting laid.l with her?
(6 January 2017)

Rita:
Staring at boyfriend?
(6 January 2017)

Hedy:
It breaks my heart into a million pieces knowing he chose her, as he is completely infatuated with her. i don't want to let go of my crush on him, because there's still a chance after they break up right?
(6 January 2017)

Hedy:
I just want to know what could've went on, was he ever really interested?
(6 January 2017)

Hedy:
He still talks to me normally but never flirts, obviously because he has a girlfriend.
(6 January 2017)

Hedy:
He still acts completely normal around me and still texts me as we have kept our 50 day snapstreak.
(6 January 2017)

Hedy:
He acted interested at first and clearly flirted with me, called me cute, etc... a few days ago he began dating the girl from earlier.
(6 January 2017)

Hedy:
He's always been known to like this girl but I decided to ignore and try to presue him anyways.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment