Saturday 28 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Romelia:
He started texting me right away and he was very clear about liking me which scared me so I was stupid and just ignored him completely.
(27 January 2017)

Pearly:
How much cleavage is too much?
(27 January 2017)

Chasity:
What do you think of a girl calling another girl a whore?
(27 January 2017)

Chasity:
Especially if the name caller is also kind of a whore.
(27 January 2017)

Evelyne:
What do i do . my ex has basically stopped communicating with me .?
(27 January 2017)

Deneen:
My parents say I am not but I am not as slender as they are and have different eyes.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
My former foster mother refuses to give back photos and letters that belong to me?
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
Or should I just accept that she is just being cruel?
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
She then went on to read over the phone a few of the letters, so I know she still has them, or atleast some of them.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
She told me she wouldnt' give them to me.
(27 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment