Friday 6 January 2017

But to handle window GUI and non HTML popup in application

The combination of mouse movement, keystrokes and window control manipulation. To automate a task which is not possible by selenium web driver. Which we cannot handle with Selenium that can handle with AutoIt. All we need to do is to use the script in Selenium which is generating with the help of AutoIt tool.
_

Tammi:
He has several injuries (broken ankle, concussion, bruising in multiple places). He allowed his ex wife to take him to get groceries and lunch the other day.
(6 January 2017)

Tammi:
My boyfriend was in a car wreck last week and cannot drive.
(6 January 2017)

Ivey:
Does this girl like me or am I genuinely funny?
(6 January 2017)

Ivey:
Lots of people say I'm funny so I know I'm a funny guy but she took my jokes to above n beyond.
(6 January 2017)

Ivey:
But she was damn near boutta run out of breath.
(6 January 2017)

Ivey:
My friend wasn't laughing that hard.
(6 January 2017)

Ivey:
I was telling some jokes and she was dying of laughter.
(6 January 2017)

Ivey:
So I was talking to one of my friends and this girl just so happened to be around.
(6 January 2017)

Julie:
Why this stupid ho keep stalking me?
(6 January 2017)

Corine:
I have mixed feelings because on one hand, I really love him, on the other I feel like he's kind of a bad person to talk to me while he's engaged.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment