Sunday 15 January 2017

Recently the little shelter dog started to bump into things around the house

On September 20, 1974, Tom enlisted straight out of high school, barely a month after his 17th birthday. Tom was in for a surprise when he took her in for the procedure, finding out the little shelter dog was again pregnant. Sadly, none of the four puppies survived.
_

Emerald:
Ok so i moved to a new place, and the place really really sucks and its terrible. so my dad says i should go back to our old place to his friends house or pastor's house.
(14 January 2017)

Roma:
Why does my fake plastic love looks and tastes like the real thing?
(14 January 2017)

Roma:
He used to do surgery to girls in the 80's but gravity always wins... It wears me out.
(14 January 2017)

Roma:
We used to date and I still love her, but now she lives with a broken man, a cracked polyestirene man who just crumbles and burns.
(14 January 2017)

Na:
What Do You Consider A Pedophile?
(14 January 2017)

Na:
I just feel like it's going to ruin relationships with women in the future...Is this normal?
(14 January 2017)

Na:
It's to the point where my obsession is becoming unhealthy.
(14 January 2017)

Na:
I guess its just their boyish features and innocent look...A small part of it is sexually attracted but it's mostly just admiration.
(14 January 2017)

Na:
I'm 19 years old a male, and STRAIGHT but I'm attracted to boys at around 7-15 years old.
(14 January 2017)

Na:
For a long time now, I have been attracted to young boys.
(14 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment