Thursday 19 January 2017

There is a close relationship between our characters

This blog is mostly where I post my translations etc :D currently Ensemble Stars-centric. Looking back, what did you think of it? It was actually my first time participating in a show, and my jaw dropped seeing so many people came. It was super fun, and above all, the audience was welcoming.
_

Raeann:
Is it just because it s my first relationship or should I just end it before we get to far in and make it worse?
(16 January 2017)

Raeann:
Like we were best friends before and we tried it but I m not feeling it.
(16 January 2017)

Raeann:
And I feel like if I did like him like that I d be wanting to spend more time with him and planning our next get together and stuff.
(16 January 2017)

Raeann:
I thought if I saw him maybe it d help but I wasn t like excited he was coming or itching for him to come back right away.
(16 January 2017)

Raeann:
He s a great guy but I ve been stressing out and stuff about it.
(16 January 2017)

Raeann:
I m just not feeling it and I don t feel anything romantic towards him like I initially thought.
(16 January 2017)

Raeann:
It s only been a week but I m so emotionally confused.
(16 January 2017)

Raeann:
I just recently started dating a guy who was one of my best friends.
(16 January 2017)

Raeann:
I m a 19 year old female and I ve never been in a relationship or had a first kiss or anything.
(16 January 2017)

Maya:
Why do Aussie boys have big penises?
(16 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment