Friday 27 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Simone:
My friends my age tell me i act the same way as him,we have the same humour,like the same things...basically we would be really good friends.
(27 January 2017)

Simone:
The second one is this: So tomorrow and the day after i am going with a friend around my age to another anime convention (chibicon). I know for a fact a cosplayer i admire and look up to will be there.
(27 January 2017)

Simone:
How should i act around them so they will not care that i am younger?
(27 January 2017)

Simone:
Might i add i am 12.People say i act like im 14,but i don't really know about that... Anyways... i am really scared about that.
(27 January 2017)

Simone:
I am very shy and i have agrophobia.So i met this girl,and she invited me to an anime convention in June.Some of her friends will be going ,who are also around 2-3 years older than me.
(27 January 2017)

Simone:
Recently i met a really awesome girl who likes the same stuff as me (anime,manga,cosplay,kpop,twenty one pilots...). She's 2 years older,and i feel kind of awkward talking to her.
(27 January 2017)

Simone:
Right.I need answers straight away.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
How can I stop letting anxiety get the best of me when I'm with my female friend?
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
How can I prevent my anxiety from making me have these fearful thoughts and shallow talking towards her?
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
I love her but my anxiety is getting the best of me when it comes to her.
(27 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment