Thursday 19 January 2017

I want to be sure to give Him joyful praise for who He is

So, I was pleasantly surprised when I was approached to review just that, a tween magazine. It doesn't claim to be anything else. In fact, I would assume that they would be proud to proclaim to be very worldly. So, I didn't expect anything different. But one must be vigilant for their children's sake.
_

Shena:
Even though we, strangely, managed to stay together after this.. I feel like us breaking up is imminent given these issues- which I am sure will loom to the fore again soon.
(15 January 2017)

Shena:
I said no to that bc Im doing grad school right now, and thats a commitment I am just not ready for.
(15 January 2017)

Shena:
Its not appropriate in our culture. (still live with family, I m 24). He then proceeded to say why dont you move in?
(15 January 2017)

Shena:
Last night, he said he wishes I could sleep over.. I said no, because my parents wont allow it.
(15 January 2017)

Verona:
Do boys care about your bodies flaws when having sex?
(15 January 2017)

Verona:
And do you think it appears as though I am tricking them by looking so skinny with clothes on?
(15 January 2017)

Stacey:
Middle name for Genesis?
(15 January 2017)

Stacey:
Need a good middle name for girl name Genesis.
(15 January 2017)

Danyel:
What are the chances of a miscarriage after 13 weeks?
(15 January 2017)

Danyel:
All my ultrasounds have turned out normal but I know anything can happen.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment