Friday 6 January 2017

I was fortunate enough to find out from a trusted colleague and friend

Don had been battling major health issues that had him in the ICU earlier this year and left him with blood clots on his lungs. I had a moment to check in with a few other folks and briefly mourn together. Then we were stopped in our tracks by the New York Post.
_

Denisse:
And I m not being a cry baby or anything like that.
(5 January 2017)

Denisse:
This is honestly ruining my life, I m a guy, 15 years of age.
(5 January 2017)

Camilla:
Who's the best TV provider in the US?
(5 January 2017)

Camilla:
My husband and I are thinking of making a switch, but we'd like some feedback first.
(5 January 2017)

Pia:
Please help me and clear my conscious a bit.
(5 January 2017)

Pia:
I haven't been spotting or anything.
(5 January 2017)

Pia:
I have had a few signs of my period such as breast tenderness, but nothing else nor any cramping.
(5 January 2017)

Pia:
Bear in mind, i recently(also about two weeks ago) flew back home over multiple time zones so my body is probably thrown out of whack because of that but I've been having a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach about this.
(5 January 2017)

Pia:
However, I am a few days late(maybe about a week) on my period now and am freaking out at the possibility.
(5 January 2017)

Pia:
The condom also had spermicide on it.
(5 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment