Friday 6 January 2017

The old wooden lokout has recently been dismantled by Whitehorse Council due to safety issues

However, there are good views from the high point across the Dandenong Valley towards the Dandenongs. Council has placed signs in the area, advising that a new Lookout is being planned, and seeks suggestions from visitors. Not an area of Whitehorse that I've seen much of.
_

Harriett:
When your ex has already moved on..?
(6 January 2017)

Harriett:
Should I just delete him on Facebook and forget about it?
(6 January 2017)

Harriett:
He seems to be a person to jump straight from relationship to relationship because he had just broken up with someone when I started dating him. -Now I know how the ex before me felt... because I'm still not over him and he is moving on.
(6 January 2017)

Harriett:
I am trying so hard to just ignore this and move on.
(6 January 2017)

Harriett:
We're still friends on Facebook and now I see this same girl commenting on all of his pics and tagging him in posts.
(6 January 2017)

Harriett:
My ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago.
(6 January 2017)

Carmelina:
Did he want to cheat on me again? My boyfriend had been cheating on me with a bunch of girls. One of the girls was my friend?
(6 January 2017)

Carmelina:
I pushed his face and he called the police that I attacked him.. Polices came in and I left his house in front of them.
(6 January 2017)

Carmelina:
I tried to get his phone and he forced me to get his phone back.
(6 January 2017)

Carmelina:
He seemed like he would contact her behind me.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment