Sunday 1 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Faye:
Like I reeeally don t like these people whose house I m going to.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
Should I ask her about it?
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
But what's more troubling, I dont if I should tell and ask her about it or just let it fly.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
Now I wonder how many other guys, she could have contacted and stuff.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
In the end, they did not go out because the guy moved to a different city.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
When I checked, that was exactly the the day and time, she was telling me that he was bothering her and that she did not even wanna talk to him.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
And indeed she not only contacted him first, but also asked him one night at 10 PM.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
I told him i dont believe him... he managed to send me screenshot of the convo.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
I asked him why, he said because she was flirting pretty hard with the guy and SHE asked him out to go dancing.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
However, a friend of that guy who is also a friend of mine was talking to me and asked me if I am still with her.
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment