Sunday 15 January 2017

McCutcheon will release his 38th album in early February

Youth readers from across the county will share their works in addition to speakers from the Diversity Center and 350.org. Motivational speakers and a light breakfast with the Volunteer Center of Santa Cruz County will kick off the day. Bookshop Santa Cruz, 1520 Pacific Ave., Santa Cruz. bookshopsantacruz.com.
_

Agustina:
I m really good friends with that girl and I feel like I m beginning to hate her because she s the favorite.
(15 January 2017)

Agustina:
She always praises on this one girl in my company and always tells us that we should be more like her.
(15 January 2017)

Agustina:
My dance teacher seems to hate me.
(15 January 2017)

Blanca:
My mom hit my little brother?
(15 January 2017)

Blanca:
So I got mad and told her that it's bad and she got mad at me and yelled at me so I just came to my room(while writing this) but is it bad?
(15 January 2017)

Blanca:
They wouldn't so she hit my brother like hard and he was crying...I don't know if this is correct she never hits my sister a lot only sometimes.
(15 January 2017)

Blanca:
So my mom was telling them multiple times to stop.
(15 January 2017)

Blanca:
So I was cleaning my room and then my brother and sister were playing (he is 5yrs old) and then they jumped on the couch and threw pillows everywhere they were jumping and making a mess.
(15 January 2017)

Sherlyn:
MY GOD was I wrong ??
(15 January 2017)

Sherlyn:
It's not like I caused him to get EXTRA TIME.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment