Friday 6 January 2017

During that period Google Yet to come into the market

Meanwhile, RocketMail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail were the market leaders. There was tough competition between these free email service providers. As per the reports In the year 1992, Yahoo acquired RocketMail for $92 Million. With this acquisition, Yahoo became more powerful.
_

Ariana:
I regret not telling someone how I felt?
(6 January 2017)

Ariana:
Are there any words of comfort that anybody has?
(6 January 2017)

Ariana:
I have had feelings for them for a year.
(6 January 2017)

Ariana:
Even though they probably don't feel the same way, I had such strong feelings and it leaves me confused.
(6 January 2017)

Ariana:
It sucks so bad and I feel so sad because I was a coward on how I felt.
(6 January 2017)

Ariana:
They are gone and most likely will forget about me, and I'm sure that I will never forget about this person.
(6 January 2017)

Livia:
My friends don't invite me anywhere?
(6 January 2017)

Livia:
Sometimes I feel like I could just stop replying to everyone and just be alone and meet new friends in college (I left high school this year to do independent high school). Any thoughts on this?
(6 January 2017)

Livia:
When they do wanna hang I think they use me because I can give them rides.
(6 January 2017)

Livia:
I've never done anything wrong so I don't understand why they can't invite me.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment