Friday 6 January 2017

It is crazy to think that basketball had such simple and humorous beginnings

However, these initiatives proved unsuccessful, largely due to the physical restraints imposed by a small gymnasium. While the final score of the game was only 1-0, the new sport proved to be a big hit with the players. MacDonald and John George Thompson, from Nova Scotia, and Thomas Duncan Patton, from Montreal.
_

Lilli:
Are brunettes outdated, it seems like blondes are in?
(6 January 2017)

Lilli:
I feel really ugly and I am starting to get low self esteem and it's not my imagination.
(6 January 2017)

Lilli:
A lot of guys I like now though like blondes.
(6 January 2017)

Lilli:
Guys that used to like me still like brunettes.
(6 January 2017)

Lilli:
I never had this problem before because guys used to really like me, I have light brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'm thin.
(6 January 2017)

Lilli:
Why does every guy like blondes?
(6 January 2017)

Mayra:
Why do I want to hit my classmate on head with a rock?
(6 January 2017)

Zelda:
How do I talk to my crush even if we've known each other for a long time AND he knows I like him?
(6 January 2017)

Zelda:
I liked him back because no one ever had a crush on me.
(6 January 2017)

Zelda:
I m not a popular person but he is, so it was obvious he liked me, cause there s no other reason he d be happy to receive a gift with my name on it in a huge font.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment