Sunday 29 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Carlotta:
My mom hates my boyfriend and wants me to finish school.
(28 January 2017)

Carlotta:
I woke to my parents and told them Im pregnant, however my dad tells me to do what I want but is still disappointed I m pregnant and have not graduated from college yet.
(28 January 2017)

Carlotta:
He is 25 and has a steady full time job and graduated from college already.
(28 January 2017)

Carlotta:
I am honestly happy about it and so is my boyfriend.
(28 January 2017)

Carlotta:
I found out I am 4 weeks pregnant.
(28 January 2017)

Carlotta:
Im 19 and a sophomore in university.
(28 January 2017)

Imelda:
Why doesn t anyone believe me or hear myside?
(28 January 2017)

Imelda:
God know me and I do too ..so why do I care?
(28 January 2017)

Imelda:
I m in a bad place but I really am trying for me and I just miss my ex she just vanished idk if she safe or ok.
(28 January 2017)

Imelda:
I doesn t matter who is telling them these lies but I can t post about my feels or what s on my mind about my 10 year relationship ex.
(28 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment