Sunday 15 January 2017

Millionaires also understand that all roadblocks to success are mental roadblocks

Millionaires believe there are no limits . The only limitations that we have are the ones we put on ourselves. Millionaires know that there will always be plenty to go around. They also know that as they give, the universe will give back to them in greater wealth.
_

Jinny:
I know, it was my fault starting it and I was being a ignorant person again and pissed her off.
(15 January 2017)

Jinny:
So this morning I just had an argument with my mother.
(15 January 2017)

Lacy:
I DONT KNOW IF IM PREGNANT OR NOT?
(15 January 2017)

Lacy:
AND IM SUPPOSED TO GET MY PERIOD NOW I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN IT HELP ME PLEASE.
(15 January 2017)

Xochitl:
I wrote the check to the state for him so, I know that is what it went to.
(15 January 2017)

Lillian:
Is it possible she likes me or will she not see me like that because I wasn't flirting all the time?
(15 January 2017)

Lillian:
We talk and hang out all the time at college and she is always smiling at me and giving me eye contact, and I want to ask her out.
(15 January 2017)

Lillian:
I've liked a girl in my class for 2 months now, known her for 3. I've been seeing all this stuff online saying you have to let her know you like her by flirting and asserting yourself but I've only done that in little parts and not very often.
(15 January 2017)

Cathleen:
Marriage dilema. Really need an answer?
(15 January 2017)

Cathleen:
She s getting concerned about our future already and I m feeling she s pressurising me.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment