Monday 30 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Frances:
I met a girl and thing happened and I ended up having sex with this new girl I met.
(29 January 2017)

Frances:
So naturally I got mad at her and went out on Saturday to party.
(29 January 2017)

Frances:
So on Friday I saw her snapchat story and there was a guy holding her from behind. (She was on a party). She said that he was just a friend.
(29 January 2017)

Frances:
And when I say that I need to study she gets mad.
(29 January 2017)

Frances:
But I have to use so much energy to be with her and I can't study because she interrupts me.
(29 January 2017)

Frances:
We've been dating for 3 years and I love her.
(29 January 2017)

Frances:
She doesn't give me any space to just be alone sometimes and wants attention.
(29 January 2017)

Frances:
So me and my girlfriend have been fighting a lot lately.
(29 January 2017)

Devin:
Confused confused curious?
(29 January 2017)

Bessie:
Do I swipe right?
(29 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment