Thursday 30 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Trinidad:
I ve had my heart destroyed by a lying cheating self-centered man.
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
I m an introvert and I don t drink or party so what are some ways I can get out into the dating world again?
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
I also don t have a lot of people to help me out and get me blind dates.
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
My church doesn t have many people my age around, although that isn t the reason I m in church.
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
I would prefer them to be Christian or just be open to dating someone who believes in God and won t put down their beliefs.
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
I want to have an honest long lasting relationship with someone.
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
Online dating is awful, all of the men on there are jerks or are just looking to have sex.
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
What is the best way to find decent men to date?
(29 November 2017)

Madeline:
We were actually trying to start dating but work got in the way.
(29 November 2017)

Corrin:
Is it wrong for me to be sad about my bf being angry about my coughing?
(29 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment