Sunday 12 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shantay:
Sometimes my husband drops him off before he goes to work, and he's late for work sometimes due to traffic on the way to our son's school.
(11 November 2017)

Shantay:
It interferes with our schedules' and time.
(11 November 2017)

Shantay:
My husband and I can't keep driving him around everywhere.
(11 November 2017)

Shantay:
He lives at home instead of on campus to save money.
(11 November 2017)

Shantay:
He's 18 and in his first year of college.
(11 November 2017)

Kary:
Should i call her? Please help me?
(11 November 2017)

Kary:
Again I never saw her cry on Monday so I was thinking of waiting till Sunday when we usually work together and call her to say hey didn't see you come in today thought it was weird hope all is ok.
(11 November 2017)

Kary:
Her week at work was also cancelled due to a family emergency.
(11 November 2017)

Kary:
I then found out via a friend that she was seen leaving work crying on Monday.
(11 November 2017)

Kary:
She said she would text me Tuesday if she was free.
(11 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment