Tuesday 21 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maybell:
People keep joking and telling me my wife is going to take my house from me...im just curious what could happen in worst case scenario.
(20 November 2017)

Delta:
Is a frequent mutual gaze a sign of love?
(20 November 2017)

Delta:
Recently she talks to someone else but stares at me so I catch her to hold a gaze and it's another moment of a mutual gaze.
(20 November 2017)

Delta:
I see her after not speaking for over a year and I look her way so she turns her head to make eye contact there's a long gaze I look away she didn't stop and it turned into her staring.
(20 November 2017)

Delta:
She graduated so I figured she'd move on I somewhat did but a couple things happened that made me realize something's there.
(20 November 2017)

Delta:
She'd stare at me when she thinks I don't know.
(20 November 2017)

Delta:
There's moments I've felt a mutual gaze just looking into each other's eyes without talking.
(20 November 2017)

Delta:
I talked to this girl and she'd blush and have a big smile on her face and her pupils would be big, I saw a sparkle in her eyes.
(20 November 2017)

Venessa:
Why does a child who is scolded do the same thing over and over again?
(20 November 2017)

Venessa:
Why do you think nothing has changed?
(20 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment