Monday 20 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Meggan:
Im homeless and i need $629.00 by friday to start a nursing class to get my certificate to give my children a better life but i have no job?
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
Even today I find myself wanting nothing to do with him.
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
I laid him down propped the bottle in his mouth and went and did homework.
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
I wanted nothing to do with my baby I knew it wasn't his fault but I snapped I didn't touch him I didn't look at him I didn't talk to him I made a bottle which I usually nurse but I didn't want to even though I was engorged.
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
Last night after I picked him up and my mother in law said he justs needs mom I came home and snapped.
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
I hate going anywhere because I have a horrible back and bringing a toddler that's running around and carrying a baby seat is too hard on my back after my surgery which was almost 5 years ago.
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
I haven't gotten out the house except for a handful of times all times with the kids or at least the baby because no one can handle him except me.
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
It's getting better but I'm losing my mind.
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
I don't get time with my 3 year old I don't do homework till 9 at night and I stay up till 2 in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep with my husband since the baby was born because the baby won't sleep without being held still.
(19 November 2017)

Alycia:
I have a high needs baby who's 6 months old and a 3 year old and I'm a full time student.
(19 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment