Friday 3 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elena:
It sucks but i don t know why these things always happen to me.
(2 November 2017)

Elena:
I was thinking of calling him to see if I can talk to him on the phone but I thought that seemed Linda desperate and just let it be.
(2 November 2017)

Elena:
I have the feeling he blocked me now and I m a little upset now cuz I liked him.
(2 November 2017)

Elena:
The message wasn t even bad he just interperated it wrong.
(2 November 2017)

Elena:
I accidentally sent him a message that was supposed to be for a friend(girl) and he sent me a message saying he thought I was different.
(2 November 2017)

Elena:
A couple days later he would take forever to reply back and sometimes wouldn t even text me.
(2 November 2017)

Elena:
He told me that he really liked me and like to get to know me more to see if we can build a relationship as soon as we got to know each other.
(2 November 2017)

Elena:
We planned on seeing each other a few times but I had to cancel most times.
(2 November 2017)

Elena:
So I met this guy online and it went really well we hit it off and everything.
(2 November 2017)

Shanita:
I need help! I dont understand him?
(2 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment