Sunday 5 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pauletta:
What does it mean when a guy asks if you think he's cute?
(4 November 2017)

Pauletta:
Does it mean he's interested or could he just be insecure?
(4 November 2017)

Leisha:
How can they work on gaining discipline, and become the opposite of impulsive?
(4 November 2017)

Loretta:
Why did this consumer acted nice while coming in the store but acted rude while out of the store?
(4 November 2017)

Loretta:
I just hope she really didn't get offended by me giving her that compliment.
(4 November 2017)

Loretta:
But when she was coming out of the store I tried to tell her to have a good day and I was a lil far from her she didn't say nothing so I tried it again she kinda looked at me.
(4 November 2017)

Loretta:
When she was coming out for a cart, I had offered her a cart and I had told her that she was beautiful and she thanked me for the compliment and the cart.
(4 November 2017)

Loretta:
When I was saying hello this Spanish lady while coming in she said hello back to me.
(4 November 2017)

Marshall:
What does an intelligent but very impulsive person look like?
(4 November 2017)

Adrian:
Do feminists understand that the Bible clearly says men are superior?
(4 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment