Wednesday 22 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vanna:
We have stayed in touch, but haven't seen one another face to face.
(21 November 2017)

Vanna:
Me and my bf broke up a few months ago.
(21 November 2017)

Darline:
I wouldn'tve used condoms with Adrian, not for long, and I'd probably never would've forgiven you had you let me go with him?
(21 November 2017)

Darline:
I honestly am not sure we'd ever get back together had you let me be with him.
(21 November 2017)

Darline:
Don't feel bad from preventing me, or asking me not to, or whatever it is that you did.
(21 November 2017)

Lauren:
Should I try to message him?
(21 November 2017)

Peggie:
It messes with my emotions because when we talk all my attention is given to her and i forget about anyone elsenthat im texting.
(21 November 2017)

Peggie:
But if we still talk at least 5 or 6 days out the week.
(21 November 2017)

Peggie:
But still, its hard for me to move on knowing we still in contact.
(21 November 2017)

Peggie:
So why she still give me the time of day?
(21 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment