Saturday 18 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lamonica:
If I walk past a guy looking confident and with my chest out and he doesn't even look at me, does he think I'm unattractive?
(17 November 2017)

Lamonica:
Should I wear more makeup to get a guy's attention?
(17 November 2017)

Lamonica:
I was wearing just a little makeup...mascara, lipstick, and concealer.
(17 November 2017)

Lamonica:
I was wearing a suit with a blouse and heels.
(17 November 2017)

Lamonica:
Could he have just been thinking about something else?
(17 November 2017)

Regine:
Is it possible to make friends or have a relationship after high school?
(17 November 2017)

Regine:
I feel like I'll be stuck as a loner for the rest of my life.
(17 November 2017)

Regine:
I don't see how I'll ever make friends when in high school no one liked me.
(17 November 2017)

Regine:
I feel like I'm never going to have friends again, I'm never going to have a relationship because no one at my high school actually liked me.
(17 November 2017)

Regine:
I'm 18 and never been in a relationship and I barely have any friends.
(17 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment