Tuesday 28 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jordan:
I never put my face in the images but my dumbass put it on my profile.
(27 November 2017)

Jordan:
We were on and off and I started sending them a lot to older strangers on kik.
(27 November 2017)

Jordan:
My ex boyfriend was like aye let me get nudes and would beg until I sent them and I did in the end.
(27 November 2017)

Jordan:
I m scared of what will happen, I haven t done it in a long time and learned from that experience.
(27 November 2017)

Jordan:
Yo so I was stupid enough into sending nudes a while back and I m still a minor and let me tell y all, I regret it so much.
(27 November 2017)

Kaila:
I use things more like cloths or top of my shirt or sponge to scratch my tongue with why does it feel so good?
(27 November 2017)

Kaila:
I started scratching my tongue a year an half ago but now it s just becoming an all the time thing but it feels so good an it s at the point to where I have to or it will drive me crazy.
(27 November 2017)

Annice:
Tinder: Did he unmatch with me or delete his account?
(27 November 2017)

Annice:
So I m curious if there s a way to find out if he recently unmatched with me, or if he just deleted his tinder account all together?
(27 November 2017)

Annice:
I figured things seemed to be going well, but I was going through my matches today and I noticed that his name was no longer there.
(27 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment