Thursday 2 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

David:
How do show him I m truly sorry and that I want him to take me back?
(1 November 2017)

David:
I miss him so much and I want to make him happy.
(1 November 2017)

David:
Ever since then he hasn t trusted me, which he has every right.
(1 November 2017)

David:
I told my boyfriend straight after because I felt horrible about it.
(1 November 2017)

David:
About a year ago I sent some nude photos to a guy because I m stupid.
(1 November 2017)

Freda:
I'm falling apart, should I stay with my boyfriend or are things too broken to fix?
(1 November 2017)

Freda:
I'm afraid to let him go because at the end of the day when I'm laying next to him I just can't bare the thought.
(1 November 2017)

Freda:
I've became so depressed and don't even know myself anymore, I'm always tired and miserable.
(1 November 2017)

Freda:
I want to be with him yet when it comes to trying to work on things I just don't have the energy to.
(1 November 2017)

Freda:
I love him and don't deserve him, he's such a great guy but our fights have been so bad we've both done some crazy things and it's just hard to get past it.
(1 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment