Monday 6 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Claudette:
You look so fat, smelly and disgusting.
(5 November 2017)

Claudette:
You are the most ugliest girl I have ever seen.
(5 November 2017)

Claudette:
I remember when some user put your picture up.
(5 November 2017)

Claudette:
I think I remember this question being asked many times on here before by some black girl.
(5 November 2017)

Chau:
Supp everybody?
(5 November 2017)

Katelin:
My lady is mad because I caught our daughter 16yo twerking and threw a $20 bill at her as a joke. Was I wrong? Is she overreacting?
(5 November 2017)

Katelin:
Even my daughter laughed.... Why did her mom get so mad?
(5 November 2017)

Shawn:
Is she pregnant?????
(5 November 2017)

Shawn:
Almost 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with this girl, sooo today she's telling that she woke up throwing up.
(5 November 2017)

Ciera:
Why would a guy follow his ex after a breakup?
(5 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment