Monday 13 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Malika:
I can remember my parents fighting since my days in the womb.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
My dad is pretty rude and he is not that good of a husband.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
She is also listening to whatever my dad says, too.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
She is pacific now and I don't mean the ocean.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
I'm used to her angry outbursts and emotional self but lately she's been calmer.
(12 November 2017)

Malika:
Recently, my mom has been acting stranger than usual.
(12 November 2017)

Charlene:
Why is Malik Obama so jealous of Barrack, it's not Barracks FAULT he is a loser?
(12 November 2017)

Gracia:
How to make a liar tell the truth?
(12 November 2017)

Gracia:
Hence the name Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
(12 November 2017)

Gracia:
My neighbor in Florida keeps telling me that he is a dentist at a place called LECOM.
(12 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment