Friday 1 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kecia:
It was super silent and awkward.
(30 November 2017)

Kecia:
After that, we walked home, and he kissed me once more.
(30 November 2017)

Kecia:
He then told me he loved me, and kissed me again.
(30 November 2017)

Kecia:
It was terrifying, but exciting at the same time.
(30 November 2017)

Kecia:
After about a moment, he looked at me and leaned in to kiss me.
(30 November 2017)

Kecia:
After many unsuccessful attempts and a few lucky ones, he sat down and invited me to sit beside him.
(30 November 2017)

Kecia:
Almost every night we would walk by the lake we lived by and skip rocks.
(30 November 2017)

Kecia:
It was a few weeks before my fifteenth birthday and I'd been kinda seeing one of my good friends and we were slowly becoming more than friends.
(30 November 2017)

Dian:
I just found out that my friend is black?
(30 November 2017)

Myrle:
Gf bipolar? Sometimes she's all happy talking about future and things she wants to do other times saying if I left I'd be better off?
(30 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment