Thursday 16 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Olene:
I went to see him with my 3 other cousins, he said he had to go get the mail real quick.
(15 November 2017)

Kathie:
Why are all white girls racist against Asian men?
(15 November 2017)

Kathie:
Your entire race is just garbage, you f--cking crackers.
(15 November 2017)

Kathie:
So it is very clear that all white girls are racist scums like all white males are.
(15 November 2017)

Kathie:
I've seen white girls date like the ugliest white boys, and white males tend to be dumber than chimps.
(15 November 2017)

Margareta:
Can I rape my mum because she destroyed my self confidence?
(15 November 2017)

Margareta:
And now I sound like a child when I talk to people and people say I'm retarded because of this.
(15 November 2017)

Carla:
Why do many girls get jelous of each other?
(15 November 2017)

Carla:
They fight each other and sexually assault each other out of jelousy.
(15 November 2017)

Daine:
What do you think of this for a boy name?
(15 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment