Saturday 11 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Irina:
She's really nice though probably one of the nicest people I've ever met.
(10 November 2017)

Irina:
There is this girl I went out with twice once to a party and another to a new restaurant but she was on her phone the whole time.
(10 November 2017)

Molly:
Do you think my friends brother could kill an assassin?
(10 November 2017)

Molly:
My friend says that she would have the strength to do it herself, but did not have the guts to, so her half brother could.
(10 November 2017)

Molly:
She then made a point as to saying that he's her half-brother, and that it made a very large difference.
(10 November 2017)

Molly:
My friend said that her brother could kill an assassin the other day because he owns three guns, but we said even if he did own three guns he probably couldn't kill an assassin who's been trained to kill people.
(10 November 2017)

Lenna:
Why would a guy laugh when you talk something serious ..?
(10 November 2017)

Lenna:
I know, he even cared what I was doing in my free time at work.
(10 November 2017)

Lenna:
But I think it's not in a bad way, could it be?
(10 November 2017)

Lenna:
I noticed he always smiling when I talk something serious, so I'm very careful when I speak to him or in front of him.
(10 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment