Wednesday 9 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Angele:
A few days back I had to talk to him about classes I'm taking up and since, he's got so comfortable with me.
(8 August 2017)

Angele:
Iys been going on for months now.
(8 August 2017)

Angele:
A guy at the sports centre I go to always blushes and never really says anything to me when I scan in at the desk.
(8 August 2017)

Marth:
How do people become mature?
(8 August 2017)

Marth:
People my age seem so much mature and look like they are in their 30s.
(8 August 2017)

Marth:
So I'm 27 but still feel and act like a 20 year old.
(8 August 2017)

Yael:
Girl asked me to download app on kik?
(8 August 2017)

Yael:
Now she told me that I need to send her the link for her to see my points.
(8 August 2017)

Yael:
Ok, so I was texting this girl and she told me to download one of the games from the website she was sending me and she would give me something in return, and I did so.
(8 August 2017)

Shae:
What does his reaction mean?
(8 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment