Wednesday 16 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lucille:
I was going to meet up with my friend today around noon at the basketball court.
(15 August 2017)

Luciana:
My life is changing and it just hit me a truck?
(15 August 2017)

Shila:
Surgical abortion in 3 days?
(15 August 2017)

Shila:
I've never had any medical procedure in my life.
(15 August 2017)

Barbra:
What does an orgasm feel like for a girl?
(15 August 2017)

Barbra:
Like if you could compare it to another feeling what would it be?
(15 August 2017)

Merri:
I have a major crush on Lizzy Greene. I'm 14 just like her. How can I get her attention?
(15 August 2017)

Merri:
Any way for sure that will work?
(15 August 2017)

Caroyln:
Guys only please it's short .... If a girl you knew and liked went to give you a kiss on the cheek, would you....?
(15 August 2017)

Latasha:
How do you avoid a friendship break up after, one party asks the other out but the other doesn't feel the same way?
(15 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment