Thursday 3 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jillian:
My girlfriend and I have been dating each other 1 month.
(2 August 2017)

Anjelica:
My friend keeps inviting me to hang out with her and she's usually with people I don't like. What should I do?
(2 August 2017)

Anjelica:
If I told her I didn't want to hang out with her she'd probably yell at me a lot and get angry.
(2 August 2017)

Anjelica:
I think she's trying to get me to have more friends, but I don't really want more friends and if I did, I would talk to new people myself.
(2 August 2017)

Michell:
Can I take plan B right after two hours of unprotected sex???
(2 August 2017)

Goldie:
Girlfriend missed her period?
(2 August 2017)

Goldie:
She doesnt have any pain anywhere and has not had any changes in her body other than the depression.
(2 August 2017)

Goldie:
Could this be the reason she missed her period?
(2 August 2017)

Goldie:
She has also been coming home stressed from work, and now sleeps at around 3am.
(2 August 2017)

Goldie:
She also recently was kicked out of her house by her father and was depressed for some time.
(2 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment