Tuesday 29 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Suzan:
I dated a boy last year who I was in love with.
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
This might be long so Thank you in Advance. I just need some advice, have no friends by my side. Wanted to write more but no more capacity?
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
He went to rehab but for the past year was living on and off with the other woman now he has moved in with me but we fight every day do to the past.
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
I found out he was drinking heavily and using drugs.
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
He would come around and visit my son, then disappear then come back around again he did this for a long time.
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
I stayed away from him, June my son was born and i let him be in the room that is a whole other drama story.
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
When i confronted him he denied it all, he had denied me my child everything.
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
After me telling him no to moving in he distant himself alot stopped coming to bby appts, calling me and my unborn child names, i had no idea why.
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
He told me to move in with him and all that good stuff but soemthing in my heart was telling me other wise.
(28 August 2017)

Romona:
He asked me to have an abortion, he was very bipolar about the whole situation.
(28 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment