Thursday 24 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Iliana:
I have no one to talk to anymore, nobody cares.
(23 August 2017)

Iliana:
Besides these examples, it seems all my friends from middle school are gone, and I'm so alone.
(23 August 2017)

Iliana:
He told his friend he would forget about me in highschool.
(23 August 2017)

Iliana:
He finally texted me, but it was awkward and he didn't really care about our friendship anymore.
(23 August 2017)

Iliana:
My other best friend, let's call him Sam, me and him hung out all summer, but he got in trouble for something and didn't talk to me for two weeks.
(23 August 2017)

Iliana:
But I have another best friend, let's call Daisy I'm going to highschool with and she's like the only friend I have left.
(23 August 2017)

Iliana:
I had one best friend, Taylor, but she is going to another highschool and we try to keep in touch, but it isn't the same.
(23 August 2017)

Iliana:
It seems everyone is drifting away and I've been more alone than ever.
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
Boyfriend ended things and didn't give me any reason?
(23 August 2017)

Angelica:
Question is, what would make a man just end things with no reason, and not answer any messages so I can at least have closure?
(23 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment