Tuesday 22 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ladawn:
If a man abuses animals, would it be just to put him in a jail cell with lions?
(21 August 2017)

Ladawn:
If a woman kills a person, would it be sensible to place her in a jail cell with a rapist pervert guy?
(21 August 2017)

Kiersten:
Should I date more than one girl at a time?
(21 August 2017)

Kiersten:
I dont feel right about it, nor does any part of myself want to do this.
(21 August 2017)

Kiersten:
Should I force myself to continue meeting new people just in case?
(21 August 2017)

Kiersten:
Me and this girl talked about us taking things slowly and not being serious at this point.
(21 August 2017)

Kiersten:
Ive seen this one girl 4 times, and I really like her (we slept together on our 4th date). My friends keep telling me to continue with my online dating and meet others, however I cant get this girl out of my mind enough to be interested in any other girl.
(21 August 2017)

Mellissa:
She invites me for walks, usually we end up in a place not far away from here that is awesome, a huge tree w endless grass fields.
(21 August 2017)

Mellissa:
My parents are ok with it, I have had a chat with her parents telling them that I really do care and that I am aware of her age and well, that I wont do anything dumb.
(21 August 2017)

Evita:
I can wait for however long it takes.
(21 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment