Tuesday 8 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tabatha:
Afterwards, he and his friends had a few drinks.
(7 August 2017)

Tabatha:
Yesterday my husband went golfing.
(7 August 2017)

Margy:
Coming out on year abroad?
(7 August 2017)

Margy:
Oh and I am 25 and in a postgraduate degree so not very young.
(7 August 2017)

Margy:
Any advice on it all would be great.
(7 August 2017)

Margy:
Now, before I come out, I wonder should I try it at least once?
(7 August 2017)

Margy:
Also, I have never had sex with a woman but have had the opportunity and didn't want to.
(7 August 2017)

Margy:
I know they will all be accommodating as I have lots of gay friends but I am still only coming to terms with it myself a bit but I need to bite the bullet eventually and have put it off a long time.
(7 August 2017)

Margy:
Part of me thinks I will just casually start seeing guys while abroad and when people ask I'll say I started last year just 'haven't been talking to you much' Id rather avoid a big statement and want to act like it's just a gradual, non-issue.
(7 August 2017)

Margy:
I was on a year out recently so wasn't in touch with a lot of them.
(7 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment