Sunday 13 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zetta:
However, I can never have my earbuds in because she talks to me from downstairs almost every hour.
(12 August 2017)

Zetta:
Everyday when I go upstairs in my room (16 yr girl during summer) I want to chill while my mom works downstairs.
(12 August 2017)

Darla:
Is it fair that my parents won't help pay for my college education too?
(12 August 2017)

Darla:
I am going to school for food science.
(12 August 2017)

Darla:
My parents say that they won't waste money on me if I don't want to be a doctor or something similar.
(12 August 2017)

Darla:
My mother is forcing me to be harassed by drunk men at work while my brother gets to focus on his education.
(12 August 2017)

Darla:
My parents suggested I work at a bar so that I could get good tips.
(12 August 2017)

Darla:
Work study won't pay enough money towards my education.
(12 August 2017)

Darla:
My parents said that they didn't have enough money to help me go to a cheaper, out of state school.
(12 August 2017)

Darla:
My parents paid the tuition for my brother to go to a very expensive ivy league so that it would look good on his medical school application.
(12 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment