Sunday 20 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jame:
I came across the name in a book today and fell in love.
(19 August 2017)

Jame:
Is the name Salvatore strictly a Italian name?
(19 August 2017)

Juliana:
Girls: Why would you completely stop looking at a guy in the eyes?
(19 August 2017)

Yasuko:
Why don't girls ask guys out?
(19 August 2017)

Louann:
I feel so stuck in the middle with my parents. I love them both. My mom has a boyfriend and all I can think of when i see them is my dad?
(19 August 2017)

Louann:
I just want to cry and nobody understands.
(19 August 2017)

Louann:
I don't like to go places with them because I think about my dad.
(19 August 2017)

Louann:
I'm living with my mom on weekdays and weekends with my dad.
(19 August 2017)

Janett:
Is it okay for me and my step daughter to get our nails done? (Girl time together)?
(19 August 2017)

Janett:
That's all it is, I choose to love this child too.
(19 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment