Saturday 26 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bernardina:
She said we should be friends but stay committed because she doesnt know how she lost those feelings herself.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
So I thought everything will be good but then she tells me she doesn t feel the same way I feel about her.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
So I called her over the phone and told her how I felt about her actions and she just got all emotional apologizing.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
So I let it slide for a few days, but she was being so different I couldn t take it.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
It is now August and she started to get dry with me dodging my flirting.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
I chilled with her like 3 times in July.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
It was like too good to be true.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
Everything was great she was so into me. (I m a Libra male BTW). When we got together it was so perfect, no arguments, texting all of the time, phone calls every night.
(25 August 2017)

Bernardina:
So I ve been texting this girl since March and we started dating in june.
(25 August 2017)

Alethia:
Too depressed to have happy friends?
(25 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment