Monday 28 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sara:
Would you accept this apology?
(27 August 2017)

Ada:
How beautiful am I?
(27 August 2017)

Mariah:
Give a number to her?
(27 August 2017)

Hae:
Should my parents let me go on this road trip?
(27 August 2017)

Hae:
From a parent s perspective, what do you guys think?
(27 August 2017)

Hae:
They re the overprotective type and they are always first to say no, and I m trying to rationalize why I should go.
(27 August 2017)

Hae:
It s kind of a big deal since we haven t seen him in a couple of months.
(27 August 2017)

Hae:
So in my friend group, one of us has gone off into the Army, and family day is coming up, where you re allowed to visit them.
(27 August 2017)

Charisse:
How do I feel happy again?
(27 August 2017)

Charisse:
I do have mental illness so I feel like I cant accomplish anything.
(27 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment