Thursday 10 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tess:
He was really quiet when I came and joined the group.
(9 August 2017)

Tess:
My friend introduced me to a guy I was already introduced to two months ago by her and the guy said he didn't know me.. why would that be?
(9 August 2017)

Cecil:
I think I did the right thing?
(9 August 2017)

Lekisha:
Do you like eating booty hole?
(9 August 2017)

Jaimee:
Why would my crush suddenly stop liking my FB posts for months then suddenly start again?
(9 August 2017)

Jaimee:
We never fooled around or anything.
(9 August 2017)

Leontine:
So my roommate got mad at me my fault?!?
(9 August 2017)

Leontine:
When I finally let her in the house she gave me an attitude like nobody's business then went outside with her dogs and slammed the door.
(9 August 2017)

Leontine:
I guess she was stuck out there for a good 30 min or so?
(9 August 2017)

Leontine:
She rang the doorbell a lot since she was locked out after she got off of work and my boyfriend and I were having sex so naturally, I'm not going to stop and go open the door.
(9 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment