Wednesday 2 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Millie:
I'm sexually attracted to my mo, what should I do?
(1 August 2017)

Millie:
I just can't take the urges anymore and I want to sleep with her so badly.
(1 August 2017)

Millie:
I don't know what to do, if I should be open with her, or just hide my urges.
(1 August 2017)

Millie:
I get a hard on when I'm near her.
(1 August 2017)

Millie:
I masterbate to the thought of her ,pics of her and her panties, almost every night.
(1 August 2017)

Millie:
Please only serious replies, I'm 16 and my mom is 43, I've been sexually attracted to her for 3 years now.
(1 August 2017)

Merrie:
So it's not easy to just walk away.
(1 August 2017)

Merrie:
I know how hard addictions are. another edit : Please don't tell me about how I shouldn't be dating anyone at this age.
(1 August 2017)

Aurore:
Sexually bored?
(1 August 2017)

Aurore:
My boyfriend is sexually bored of me and can t get it up when touching... what caused this and how to solve it?
(1 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment