Tuesday 15 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Teresa:
No guy wants to see that and I would have the same.
(14 August 2017)

Teresa:
I don't judge, but I'm now being asked by her to convince him to take her back.
(14 August 2017)

Teresa:
I saw it too and honestly it was disgusting.
(14 August 2017)

Teresa:
They've been together for a while, but apparently this video is from before they were together.
(14 August 2017)

Teresa:
My brother saw the video and it was sent by someone, we don't know who and he broke up with his gf.
(14 August 2017)

Gerry:
WHAT DO I DO!?
(14 August 2017)

Sharyn:
Is my mom pregnate?
(14 August 2017)

Sharyn:
Shee had seks with her boss without a cundom or birf control?
(14 August 2017)

Marguerita:
Do good looking boys flirt?
(14 August 2017)

Marguerita:
I'm a good looking girl and hate to flirt.
(14 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment