Wednesday 31 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carmella:
She'll ignore my texts, but say hi in person.
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
I'll ask why she pushed me but she'll smile and ignore me.
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
Every time she's sick, I try to give her some hot tea, and she'll smile and push me.
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
She called me like ten times and left me eight voicemails.
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
I ignored her, because, as immature as it sounds, Shen ignores me when I ask her how she's doing.
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
I had a friend comment on my picture and asked if I was okay.
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
I was in the clinic today and I made an instagram picture of me in a gown.
(30 May 2017)

Bethann:
Boyfriend says he finds it easy to compliment women online but not in real life! Is this normal?
(30 May 2017)

Bethann:
Is this common amongst men and how can it feel real again?
(30 May 2017)

Bethann:
So now it just feels forced and fake.
(30 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment