Saturday 27 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maricruz:
Ok I like the conservative laws in Texas and I am a white Christian.
(26 May 2017)

Lorita:
Since my Dad is ignorant as dirt how can I educate him about people who are different?
(26 May 2017)

Lorita:
He has no excuse for being like this.
(26 May 2017)

Antonetta:
Will losing your virginity make you feel less desperate for sex in the future?
(26 May 2017)

Antonetta:
I'm asking because when you get a taste and you know what the experience is like, will you find it less desiring as it once was?
(26 May 2017)

Sharita:
Do girls try to make it seem like they dont like a guy even if they do like him?
(26 May 2017)

Sharita:
Do girls show interest in guys they like or do they wait for the guy to do everything?
(26 May 2017)

Branda:
Gf wants sex all time?
(26 May 2017)

Annalee:
Guy from work invited me to see a new movie with him. He is gay, I'm 20 he's early 30s. I hope its just friendly. How to act watching movie?
(26 May 2017)

Annalee:
I wouldn't know what to say during a movie.
(26 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment