Monday 15 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeremy:
My best friend who've I been the closest to and know the longest grew apart from me and my other best friend to this girl.
(14 May 2017)

Jeremy:
I try to be the optimistic one who gives our fun ideas when we all are hanging out but no one seems to want to do them.
(14 May 2017)

Jeremy:
My best friend been In my life for 10-11 years and my other one has been for 4 years.
(14 May 2017)

Teena:
Should i move back to my original country after breakup if it makes me feel better?
(14 May 2017)

Darleen:
Why does my boyfriend not everyday text me a good night message?
(14 May 2017)

Darleen:
Is it because when he goes to bed he does not think of me?
(14 May 2017)

Darleen:
BUT, when we are not staying together, he does not often send me good night message.
(14 May 2017)

Darleen:
He is very caring when we stay together towards me.
(14 May 2017)

Darleen:
If we dont see us, he may sends a message once a day or once in a two days.
(14 May 2017)

Darleen:
We are together for 7 months, we see us (mostly stay together) 3 or 4 times a week.
(14 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment